Hit Counter

Website counter

Thursday, February 25, 2010

After Camp

We had an exciting camp. All Digi Donuts are in the process of creating movies that display our core cultre and how our leadership has developed. Watch this space, we look forward to hearing your feedback.

9 comments:

1. Hi Digi Donuts, camp was a blast, had so much fun. Everyone pushed themself to achieve something that they couldn't or haven't done before, I was happy to be able to be apart of this. Can't wait to see all the movies that you display on here. Will be watching and waiting...... :)

ReplyDelete
  2. camp was so fun, my favourite thing was the marshmallow pit and the plays and funny stories we made up. shayden

ReplyDelete
  3. I must say we do have some funny people in our room. What an experience!

ReplyDelete
  4. Camp was amzing we did lots of activities some of them were funny.My favourite part was telling stories, going tramping, abseiling and slepping.
    This was the best camp ever. Thank you teachers for the cool exprience.

Samantha

ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that was a really good camp. It looks like you had an amazing exprience.

Victor] samantha's brother]

ReplyDelete
  6. Hi room 22 thanks for the great experience, I had an amazing time and i think you all did too. I loved watching you turn from shy people into actors before my very eyes. The marshmallow pit rules!

ReplyDelete
  7. What a great camp you all had. I enjoyed the fern walk and it seemed that you all did too.Awesome photos and videos. I hope that you all got to know each other abit better and are all the better for it!!!!

Tui

ReplyDelete
  8. camp was awesome can't wait till our next tra camp

Aria

ReplyDelete
  9. At the conclusion with the transaction they couldn't provide me having an approval http://urls.fr/ in september, the fed announced plans to get considerable amounts of mortgage-backed bonds.

ReplyDelete