Hit Counter

Website counter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Anne Frank

To help us understand the impact of Anne Frank's writing we went to Te Papa to have a look at the exhibition. For many of us it was the first time on a train, first time at Te Papa, first time on a cable car. We had a blast.

We have learnt so much about the impact of Anne's writing on the world, and what life was like for her. We have been busy creating documentaries of our discoveries. Watch this space and our e-portfolios.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

1. It was fun!!! My highlight was going on the cabel car. We learnt so much about Anne Franks life and making our documentaries. I wish that we can go on the trian again and go to Wellington or visit another place.

ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it was the best thing to learn about.I am now working on appreciating what I have.

Dylan M

ReplyDelete
  3. That was so cool going on the cable cars and going to te papa to see the Anne Frank exsabition.

Shayden

ReplyDelete
  4. The trip to Wellington was awesome

Aria

ReplyDelete
  5. That was so much fun going to Te papa and going to that play ground on the cable car
    lauren

ReplyDelete
  6. Great experience for many in the class... Keep up the fantastic discoveries and compare and contrast the things you learn about Anne Frank and how you perceive your own lives. Well done. From Whaea Maryanne

ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an awesome day room 22 i had the time of my life. Cant wait to see your documentary.

ReplyDelete